The year was 1894 when Mélie Denancé opened her small bakery, on the cold morning of January 18th, in the picturesque village of Honfleur, cradle of the Impressionism.
Following the success of The Bagatelle Concept in London, Mélie’s great-grandson, Jacky G. Lesellier, and his financial partner, Michel Glas, a banker from London, decided to introduce to Madrid the best of French cuisine.
The very first Maison Mélie “Boutique-Restaurant” is born from the perfect union between traditional cuisine and the most avant-garde culinary techniques.
Discover and enjoy the most delicious gourmet dishes and french pastries.
Fine food is an timeless art.
The Restaurant-Boutique is open everyday.
- Boulangerie and pâtisserie 8:00am – 8:30pm.
- Breakfast 8:00am – 12:30pm.
- Lunch 1:00pm – 4:00pm (Kitchen closes at 3:30pm)
- Tea 4:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Dinner 8:30pm – 1:00am (Kitchen closes at 11:30pm).
- Closed on Monday evenings.
- Boulangerie and pâtisserie 9:00am – 8:30pm
- Breakfast 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Brunch 11:00am – 4:00pm (Kitchen closes at 3:00pm)
- Dinner 8:30pm – 1:00am (Kitchen closes at 11:30pm)
- Closed on Sunday and public holiday evenings.